Here is the first medium sized update for the year! mudstack now has a new trash & delete system
🌞 What's new
- Deleting files and folders will now send files to the trash
- The trash is accessible in the filters area
- NOTE:Folders in the trash area only mark the path to the files, so you will see some parent folders you haven't deleted in there.
- Restore files from the trash
- Permanently delete files from the trash
- NOTE:Deletions must be pushed if working on desktop
- Add files button added to search bar (you can add files while in the list view now)
- Delete key to trash files
🐜 Bug fixes
- Trash visibility should resolve any items stuck in uncommitted or the push table. To resolve, please permanently delete your trashed files.
- Folders will be removed properly when deleted (excluding the known issue)
- Delete folders in web app properly
- More push table cleanup for items that may just show ids
🤯 Known Issues
- Folders with filtered files will not have there folders deleted. This will change in the future.
- Discarding a deletion or restore may not add the file back to your local working directory. We should have a fix for this next week. Simply trashing then restoring the files in mudstack should resolve this.